Where should I email my signed and witnessed statutory declaration?

If you’ve included your National Student Number (NSN) on your statutory declaration form, you can email a scanned copy or photograph of the form to [email protected].

If you’re doing industry-based training and don’t have a NSN, email a scanned copy of your statutory declaration form to your industry training organisation. They will assign you a NSN and forward your signed declaration to us.

If you’re doing provider-based study and don’t have a NSN, you’ll need to enrol with your provider first. Your provider will then give you a NSN and you’ll be able to complete the statutory declaration form.

Unsure of some of these terms? Check out our glossary.