I submitted a statutory declaration last year, but did not begin studying. Do I need to submit a new one when I begin studying?

It is important that you confirm your eligibility status for the calendar year that you start Fees Free eligible study or training, because the eligibility criteria can change each year.

If you submit a statutory declaration but don’t enrol in eligible study or training in that year, you will need to return to the Fees Free website and check your eligibility status when you begin study. You may need to submit a new statutory declaration for the correct year.

Unsure of some of these terms? Check out our glossary.