Fees Free uses Facebook to provide New Zealanders with information about Fees Free.
We welcome your comments, questions and feedback on the Fees Free Facebook page, but we do ask that you are respectful of the community and follow these guidelines:
Please don’t share any of your own, or anyone else’s, personal information on the Fees Free Facebook page (this includes addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details – relating either to you or other individuals). If there’s something you need to discuss in relation to your eligibility for Fees Free, please contact us by ringing the public Fees Free helpline: 0800 687 775.
Any posts which contain such personal information will be removed.
- Please be respectful of other users of the Fees Free Facebook page.
- Stay on topic and do not upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of the Facebook page.
- Do not use language or content that:
- is racist, sexist or discriminatory
- contains insults or put downs
- is likely to be offensive, inflammatory or provocative (including swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- contains potentially harmful advice
- is not accurate.
- Don't break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person’s intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation. Don't attempt to log on using another user’s account.
- Don't make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
Removing comments and banning users
Any comments and posts that breach these terms will be removed by Fees Free. If an individual repeatedly violates this policy, that user will be blocked from posting in the future. Fees Frees accepts no liability in any way connected to the use of, or access to, the Fees Free Facebook page.
By making any contribution to the Fees Free Facebook page publically - including comments, photos or videos – you're granting Fees Free permission to reuse this content inside that platform. Permission will be sought via an individual request to the owner of the comment if Fees Free wishes to utilise the content outside of the platform.
The content on the Fees Free Facebook page is intended to provide information about Fees Free to people who may be eligible to receive Fees Free support. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out on the Fees Free Facebook page is accurate.
However, visitors to the Fees Free Facebook page are advised that:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- the information on the Fees Free Facebook page is provided on the basis that persons accessing the Facebook page undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content
- all links, shared content, and references to other products, websites or organisations not within Fees Free are provided for convenience only and aren't, and should not be taken as, endorsement of those products, websites or any information contained in those websites
- liking or sharing information does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation, it's for the purpose of sharing information
- Facebook may occasionally become unavailable. Fees Free cannot accept responsibility for lack of service due to downtime.